By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This Promotion is operated in accordance with guidance issued by the UK Gambling Commission so as provide a free entry route providing that this is a Promotion rather than a lottery or other form of gambling under applicable UK law.
PROMOTION: The Promotion operated by the Promoter to which these Terms and Conditions apply, wherein the Entrants submit entries via the website www.dreamhome3dprinted.com to win the Prize.
Main Prize: If the Minimum Number of Paid Entries is met by the Closing Date, the Main Prize will be a 3D Printed House and land to build the house upon, up to the value of £500,000 in the United Kingdom. This is subject to local law and building restrictions.
Runner Up Prizes: If the Minimum Number of Paid Entries is met by the Closing Date, the Promoter will also award the following Runner Up Prizes:
5 x 5% Discount on a 3D Printed House;
5 x 10% Discount on a 3D Printed House;
4 x 20% Discount on a 3D Printed House;
1 x 25% Discount on a 3D Printed House.
1 x 14-day holiday for two including travel and accommodation in a 5* hotel from the winners chosen location from the following destinations: Miami, Dubai, South Africa, Delhi, Sydney, Paris, Sao Paulo, Barbados, and more.
The Promoter will donate 10% of all funds raised through ticket sales up to paid 100,000 tickets to Habitat for Humanity Ltd and 5% of all funds raised through ticket sales up to paid 100,000 tickets to the Stand in A Gap Children’s Charity Home. The Promoter will donate 15% of all funds raised after 100,000 paid tickets up to 150,000 paid tickets to the Stand in A Gap Children’s Charity Orphanage.
In the event that the Minimum Number of Paid Entries is not met by the Closing Date, the Prize will be the total value of the funds raised from all Entry Fees less the 10% charity donation to Habitat for Humanity Ltd, 5% charity donation to the Stand in A Gap Children’s Charity Home, 5% to the Promoter’s designated payment provider, and 30% for the administrative and marketing expenses incurred by the Promoter. This will be 50% of the total value of the funds raised from all Entry Fees.
PROMOTER: 3Developers, Office 201, UNIT A, 82 James Carter Road, Mildenhall Industrial Estate, Suffolk, IP28 7DE, UK (“the Promoter”).
ENTRY: An entry submitted by the entrant to obtain an opportunity to win the Prize.
ENTRANT: Any person (not including a limited company, partnership or limited liability partnership) who enters the Promotion through the Website to win the Prize.
ENTRY FEE: The fee of £10.00 for one entry, £27.00 for three entries or £45.00 for five entries that an Entrant must pay per entry to enter the Promotion. No Purchase Necessary route available.
WINNERS: The Entrants chosen at random on or after the Closing Date who will receive the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
OPENING DATE & TIME: 00:01 22 March 2019
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 23:59 1 September 2019
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PAID ENTRIES: 50,000 tickets
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PAID ENTRIES: 150,000 tickets
- By entering the Promotion via the Website, Entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. Upon entering the Promotion, all Entrants must submit all contact details requested by the Promoters (which must include first name, last name, address, a valid e-mail address and contact telephone number) which will be used for the following purposes:
(a) to notify the Winners that they have won the prize;
(b) to post the Winners’ names and countries of residence on the Website; and
- All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing the Promoter with accurate and current contact details. Entrants may request that the Promoter modifies or updates contact information supplied during the course of the Promotion by sending an email to Hello@dreamhome3dprinted.com and quoting their ticket number.
- All Promotion entries must be received no later than the Closing date. Entries after the Closing date will be invalid and are automatically disqualified. If the Maximum Number of Paid Entries is received before the Closing Date, no further entries will be accepted.
- The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to make contact with any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants or otherwise.
- The Promotion is operated by the Promoter.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding the Promoter, their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents, employees, professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or conducts administration of the Promotion. Entries made by the Entrants to the Promotion will only be valid if made via the Website or via the No Purchase necessary route as instructed.
- By entering into the Promotion, all Entrants acknowledge that their payment of £10.00 for one entry, £27.00 for three entries or £45.00 for five entries or by sending in a No Purchase Necessary Entry to enter the Promotion does not guarantee in any way that they will win the prize. Payments will only be accepted in pounds sterling.
- Only completed Entries will be entered into the Promotion.
- The Entrants and the Promoter recognise that the Promotion, it’s administration and all associated activities are governed by English Law and the Promoter and Entrants recognise that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising out of the Promotion or it’s administration.
- By entering the Promotion, Entrants warrant that all information which they submit is accurate, true, current and complete. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has acted in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants confirm that they are eligible to enter the Promotion and to claim any prize. The Entrants and the Promoter recognise that the Promoter may require proof of an Entrant’s eligibility.
- There is no limit to the number of entries that any one person can make via the Website or via the No Purchase Necessary Route.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in the event of an unforeseen circumstance that would make it unfair not to make the amendment.
- The Main Prize will be transferred by the Promoter to the Winner of the Promotion free from all mortgages or charges and other encumbrances, at the Promoter’s expense and including all fees, charges and taxes as stated and registered in the Winner’s name. Full information on Prize can be found by visiting: www.dreamhome3dprinted.com/prizes
- All future bills or charges associated with the Main Prize become the sole responsibility of the winners. Entrants must ensure that they are able to make these payments before entering this Promotion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Winners are responsible for any taxes or expenses not expressly included in the Prize.
- The Main Prize must be organised between the Promoter and the Winner within 9 months from the date of prize acceptance.
- The Discount Runner Up Prizes are subject to further Terms and Conditions which may be viewed here: www.dreamhome3dprinted.com/terms&conditions
- The Holiday Runner Up Prize is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Airline seats are subject to availability.
Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The price of entering the Promotion is £10.00 for one entry, £27.00 for three entries or £45.00 for five entries and is payable by following the on-screen instructions after clicking the “Enter Now” button.
- Entrants may also enter for free by ZZZ.
- To conclude an entry into the Promotion, an Entrant will be required to provide their name, address, contact number, email and confirm agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Card payment details will then be required for paid entries, once the Entry is submitted, the Entrant’s card payment will be electronically approved by the Promotor’s chosen payment handler.
- When either the Minimum Number of Paid Entries or the Closing Date is reached (whichever is sooner), the Promotion will close.
- The Winner of the Prizes will be the Entrants whose details are randomly drawn by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the Promotion following the determination of the Winners as described above.
- The Winner will be required to forward a copy of their passports or driving licences to the Promoter to prove their identity and that their Entry was made using a valid debit/credit card belonging to the Entrant or used with the express authorisation of the card holder.
- Each Entrant agrees that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this Promotion.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw to select 22 winners. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service within 5 working days of the of the Maximum Number of Entries being reached or the Closing Date (whichever is sooner). The Winners will be informed directly via the email address and/or telephone number provided on entry within 7 working days of winner selection. If a Winner cannot be contacted by the Promoter within 21 days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail, and/or telephone to the contact details submitted in their entry, the Promoter shall be entitled to award the Prize to an Alternate Entrant selected in the same method as described above. The Alternate Winner shall have 7 days from notification of their status by the Promoters to communicate their acceptance of the Prize.
- If the Minimum Number of Paid Entries to the Promotion is not met once the Closing date is reached, the Prize Winner will receive 50% of the total value of the funds raised from all Entry Fees less the 10% charity donation to Habitat for Humanity Ltd, 5% charity donation to the Stand in A Gap Children’s Charity Home, 5% to the Promoter’s designated payment provider, and 30% for the administrative and marketing expenses incurred by the Promoter.
- All Entry Fees will be retained by the Promoter’s chosen payment handler until the Winners have been selected through the random prize draw.
- The Winners agrees to allow the Promoter to display their name and country on the Website. The name and country of residence of the Winner will be posted on the Website for the purposes of announcing the Winner of the Promotion within 24 hours of the Winners being determined.
- Following the completion of construction of the 3D Printed House Prize, the winner must agree to allow the Promoter to use the 3D Printed House as a show home for a 3 months period.
- Save for death or personal injury the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including economic loss) suffered to or sustained by any person or property as a result of any act or omission of the Promoters, nor will their servants or their agents in developing, planning and Administrating the Promotion, distributing the Prize to the Winner or following the distribution of the Prize. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by an Entrant as a result of incomplete entries or failed computer communications or for any loss suffered as a result of use of the Website. It is the responsibility of each Entrant (and in particular the Winner) to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of the Website.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which they do not receive due to failures in computer systems, other malfunctions, high Internet traffic, hardware failure, software failure, server faults or any other reason.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create or be construed as creating any form of contract, joint venture or other agreement between any Entrant and the Promoter.
- The Promoter may request that the Winners participate in reasonable related publicity following the close of the Promotion.
- An entry shall be declared void (without any refund being given) if the entrant engages in:
(a) any form of fraud (actual or apparent);
(b) fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) fraudulent concealment;
(d) hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website; or
(e) amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the Website.
- Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their future reference.